In many of today's newest windows computers, there is a setting that needs to be adjusted to allow apps from outside the Microsoft App Store. So when you are trying to install Identity Guard Device Secure or other applications, you may come across a message like this:
How to Resolve
- No need to worry, simply click on the Open settings option at the bottom.
- The App & Features page will appear (this can be accessed via your Settings as well)
- Select the first drop-down menu and choose Allow Apps from Anywhere
- Once you do that, you should be able to re-download Identity Guard Device Secure and install
- If you run into any further issues, please contact Identity Guard Support.