Are you seeing a scanner error in your Identity Guard Device Secure app? Not to worry, these are normally easy to resolve by following a few steps.
First, make sure that you've uninstalled your old antivirus software.
- For helpful instructions on how to uninstall your old antivirus software, please check out this article.
- After uninstalling any old antivirus software, make sure to restart your computer to be sure that the uninstallation is complete.
Second, try clicking the RETRY button several times.
- When clicking retry, you may be prompted to let Identity Guard Device Secure and/or Windows Powershell make changes to your computer. Click YES.
- It is recommended to click the RETRY button 2-4 times. This helps to restart the Identity Guard Device Secure AV Service back into a normal state.
Third, try re-running the installer.
- If you need a refresher on how to install our app, please click here.
If you are still experiencing a scanner error...
- Please contact support directly so we can further assist you.